Inspired by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler on the Golden Globes as well as the ‘True American” Game on New Girl– we created our own drinking game!
Below are the rules– Listen to the show On Demand and play along at home later tonight!!
THE RULES: #TAKEADRINK
• “Well Anyway…”
• Anytime Taylor or Kenny mention Twitter
• Anytime ANYONE says “Hey Girl Hey”
• Mentioning “30 Guys in 30 Days”
• Anytime Taylor calls Kenny “Mista Mans”
• Drink when Taylor Mentions Brett or her husband
• Saying 7 Things You Need To Know Before You Go
• Mentioning Fat Kid Friday
• Anytime anyone gives out the call numbers 888-81 COSMO, 888 812 6766
• Anytime Kenny Does Fat Kid or Tay Tay Voice
• Drink when Taylor Mentions She Doesn’t Like to Have Sex
• Anytime Kenny Plugs a Show
• Drink When Taylor starts a story with “I Have a Friend…I Have This Friend”
• You have TWO “F U” passes to give to Producer Steph
Also– If you want to play True American check out
- November 13, 2012
- Wake Up News
- abc, Comedy, cosmo radio, Dont trust the B in apartment 23, Dreama Walker, kenny zimlinghaus, Krysten Ritter, SiriusXM, taylor strecker, wake up, wake up with taylor
Krysten Ritter was back in the studio with Wake Up! to talk about her second season of ”Do Trust The B in Apt. 23″ She had so much to say about being on Twitter and how she felt about tweeting and retweeting.
She even hinted to us about her and James Van Der Beek starting a relationship this season on the show. We would love to see that happen! She also compared herself with her character Chloe, and they are almost nothing alike.
Be sure to watch Krysten every Tuesday night at 9:30 pm on ABC
Krysten Ritter Talks About Her “Bitchy” Character Role and Kissing Hot Guys on the Show
- October 26, 2012
- Wake Up News
- Chocolate, cosmo radio, FKF, Healthy Food, kenny zimlinghaus, Muscle Bon Bons, SiriusXM, Snacks, taylor strecker, wakeup, wakeup with taylor
Our intern Melinda was really excited about making us something healthy for “Fat Kid Fridays” this week. She made us Muscle Bon Bon’s and boy were they good. We wanted to share the recipe with everyone it is really easy and no baking required!
Try to make them at home and let us know what you think.
6 scoops chocolate whey protein
3 cups quick oats
15 dried plums (pitted), cut in small pieces
1/2 cup raw cashews crushed
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp coconut oil
3/4 cup low-fat milk or Almond Milk
1 tbsp honey
1/2 cup natural peanut butter (Melinda used Chunky)
1/2 cup shredded coconut
Place all the dry ingredients in a large bowl (except the shredded
coconut) and mix together. Melt the coconut oil in the
microwave until liquid. Add to dry ingredients and stir well.
Add milk,honey, and natural peanut butter. Keep mixing the
batter until all ingredients are evenly blended (mix will be
sticky). Scoop some of the mixture with a tablespoon and form
the balls with your hands (you should get about 15), Rolleach
ball in the shredded coconut. Place balls on a plate and refrigerate
for 10-45 minutes depending on desired texture
- October 25, 2012
- Wake Up News
- cosmo, cosmo radio, Fun Size, halloween, kenny zimlinghaus, SiriusXM, taylor strecker, Victoria Justice, Victorious, wake up
Victoria Justice came by Wake Up! to promote her new movie “Fun Size” just in time for Halloween. The Nickelodeon star is all grown up now and boy does that gal rock it! Plus, this is her first “adult” role!
Victoria is not only talented but very sweet and she spoke to us about her fears of being labeled a child star and the challenges of leaving her “Victorious” character behind to play more mature roles.
Make sure to watch her new movie “Fun Size” in theaters October 26th.
Victoria Justice Talks Her First “King Size” Role
- October 25, 2012
- Show Recap, Wake Up News
- Bachelors, Cosmo Bachelors 2012, cosmo radio, kenny zimlinghaus, music, Pato Margetic, SiriusXM, taylor strecker, The Pato Collection, wake up, wake up with taylor
Pato Margetic has been selected by Cosmopolitan magazine as Michigan’s 2012 Bachelor of the Year! He surprised everyone with his great vocals during the Bachelor Meet & Greet for Cosmo. Taylor loved his song so much that she invited him back to the studio with his guitar.
Pato is from Detroit and describes himself as “classy, charismatic, and romantic.” his biggest fear is “Being cheated on” and he writes his own music. Wow, ladies he seems like a great catch to us.
Check him out on his website Patomusic.com and be sure to pick up his latest album “The Pato Collection” in stores now.
Pato performs his single “Give Myself To You”
- September 25, 2012
- Show Recap
- celeb, cosmo radio, cyndi lauper, kenny zimlinghaus, kinky boots, memoir, singing, SiriusXM, taylor strecker, wake up with taylor, writing
The one and only Cyndi Lauper stopped by “Wake Up with Taylor” to chat about her new book, “Cyndi- A Memoir”.
The Fun Kids talked about what life was like before she stepped on the big screen and she was very candid about it saying she actually failed at all her other jobs before doing the singing thing.. How did she know singing would pay off? “Well, I failed at everything else, so”.. That works for us!
Make sure you pick up Cyndi’s Memoir out now and check out her new reality show that premiers on WEtv in January.
Cyndi talks writing a memoir and writing the music for “Kinky Boots” on Broadway!